• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bradenton Vette Together (HOOTERS Cruise)

329of1k

I'm leaning towards attending this show for the first time. I'm kinda itchin to do some Corvettin' and thought this would be a nice opportunity to do so.
Sounds like a great show.:thumbsup:
I'll be coming from the Brandon area so if any Tampa area Vettes wanna cruise down let me know and we'll hook up. I'll probably leave around 4PM.:dancer01:

Andy thanks for thinking about driving down to the Bradenton Hooters on 7/26. Gordon said he may drive down for a farewell toast for his C4. There's a CF member from Wauchula who is coming down for the first time in his C6Z06. I hope some of the locals will drop by and meet you and see your sweet GS, and there's a bunch of us down here :dancer01:

Hooters005.jpg

Hooters20Flyer200820final.jpg

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11041

Ill be out of town that weekend, going over to melbourne to see my grandma i havent seen in like 4 yrs.

Rick sounds good. I'm realy going to try and make it down there.

Dick, yo can fell free to look mine over as much as you like. She's a driver with just over 60,000 miles on the odo.

It will be good to see Rickey Joe back with his car, missed a couple of events and for Dick it's been a long time too.

Got the OK from the wife so it looks like I'll definitely be down next Sat.:dancer01:
Which exit do I take on I75? and how far in is the Hooters?

Take SR 64 exit and head west to US 41. Head South on 41 until you see Hooters on your Right. From I-75, you're looking at about 7-8 miles would be my guess. After you turn on 41, you'll be about 2 miles or so from Hooters.

Option 2- Take the next exit SR 70 off I-75 which is furthur South and head West. When you get to 41, take a right heading North and Hooters will be on your Left about a half mile. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the directions guys. I will follow them to a T.

Also, I think 2 more guys from my area will be coming. Both are ER docs. One owns a 2008 Z06 and the other owns a 2008 C6 base coupe.

Do we know if Gordon (Shadow) is coming for sure??
Anyone else from Tampa/Brandon area heading down?

Thanks for the directions guys. I will follow them to a T.

If you get lost, we"ll call Thor's House and send him out to bring you in :rofl1:

Do we know if Gordon (Shadow) is coming for sure??
Anyone else from Tampa/Brandon area heading down?

Waiting on a final confirmation from Gordon :shrug01:

Also, I think 2 more guys from my area will be coming. Both are ER docs. One owns a 2008 Z06 and the other owns a 2008 C6 base coupe.

I've been contacted by an enthusiast who is on Corvette Forum and lives in Wauchula is going to try and make it down. He has a 2008 Z06 with some work done by Norris Motorsports :dancer01:

P6060321.jpg

This sounds like the makings of a good show. :dancer01:
If C5Rick calls, I'm not home!!! :lmao:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend due to another committment. Have fun and may the weather be cooperative!!!!

We will try to make it as well!!! Just PM me which Hooters.:thumbsup:

:toetap05:

Andy thanks for thinking about driving down to the Bradenton Hooters on 7/26. Gordon said he may drive down for a farewell toast for his C4. There's a CF member from Wauchula who is coming down for the first time in his C6Z06. I hope some of the locals will drop by and meet you and see your sweet GS, and there's a bunch of us down here :dancer01:

Hooters005.jpg

Hooters20Flyer200820final.jpg

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11041

Calendar :welcome:

Back