• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another Orlando Area Meet and Lunchy...

I'll see ya'll there! I'll be the guy in the obnoxiously loud C3. Hope more c3ers will show. Come on out! It was cool last time. Some pretty wicked Vettes showed up!!!

This is shaping up to be a lot of fun!...I am looking forward to finally seeing your car Litevette....I am also anxious to see yours Formula and Crewzin...

fuzzy dice said:
This is shaping up to be a lot of fun!...I am looking forward to finally seeing your car Litevette....I am also anxious to see yours Formula and Crewzin...
Yeah, and maybe this time I can sit over at the table where all the "Cool" people sit!:rofl1:

Well, this sucks. Just found out that the wife's closest friend over in Palm Coast (just above Daytona) is having her 60th birthday ...on the 19th. Looks like I'll be draging my tail over there instead of being able to hook up at the get-together in Orlando. :ack2:

Shadow said:
I'm not sure. Dan had a heart attack recently and is scheduled for surgery shortly. The threads over in OT. I'll see if I can find it and link it here.

As promised:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1470933

I'm very sorry to hear about Dans medical problems. I don't know the man but after reading the many posts with well wishes it's obvious many in the corvette family do. Please add my best wishes for a speedy recovery as well.

2fastwilly said:
I'm very sorry to hear about Dans medical problems. I don't know the man but after reading the many posts with well wishes it's obvious many in the corvette family do. Please add my best wishes for a speedy recovery as well.

:thumbsup: Might not hurt for those of us who are registered there to wish him well (for those that didn't know that is). I know him pretty well and he's a great guy.

Very interesting charachter who loves to race!:thumbsup:

The meet is still on, Chris is taking over for Dan. Come join us, we are going to sign a poster for Dan. Hope to see you all there. :thumbsup:

Not going to the event, but following the thread on CF. Sent my best wishes and am keeping him in my thoughts

Back