• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who's Going To 4th Annual Classic Car Show 2007

als2052 said:
Hosted by Ft. Myers Toyota & Corvettes on the Gulf

Sunday, January 7, 2007

For more info and flyer check the following website:

www.premiumcarshows.com

:thumbsup:
I can't make that one. We will be coming home from New Hampshire. I wish it was one week later, I always seem to miss it.

We are talking just over 2 weeks away. Is anyone showing their car? and if you are sound off that we all know who you are so that we can say hello.

:shrug01:

als2052 said:
We are talking just over 2 weeks away. Is anyone showing their car? and if you are sound off that we all know who you are so that we can say hello.

:shrug01:
We are registering and will show our car. We need to support our sister clubs.

naples said:
I can't make that one. We will be coming home from New Hampshire. I wish it was one week later, I always seem to miss it.
Hey, you will be coming in just in time for the Edison Festival of Light Corvette Cruise-in and Block Party hosted by the SW Florida Corvette Club on Tuesday, February 13, 2007. It will be held in downtown Ft. Myers on First St. between Monroe and Lee Streets. No registration Fees, Free t-Shirt to all who Register. Music, food and 50-50 drawing. Peoples's choice drawing. Come and join us. It is a first to have Chevy Corvettes in this event.

My brother-in-law will be showing his C5 (what got me started with corvettes) and I will be showing my C6

Last edited:
We'll most likely do this again this year. We'll probably just register at the gate. Not sure if we'll bring 1 or 2 cars. Always a nice show :thumbsup:

2Vettes said:
We'll most likely do this again this year. We'll probably just register at the gate. Not sure if we'll bring 1 or 2 cars. Always a nice show :thumbsup:
We have just registered. We'll see you there.

Mark your calendars cause this show is next weekend. Sounds like SWFCC has 5 or so entries.

Would be nice if we could have at least 10 cars present:toetap05:

als2052 said:
Mark your calendars cause this show is next weekend. Sounds like SWFCC has 5 or so entries.

Would be nice if we could have at least 10 cars present:toetap05:

I believe we may have 7 cars so far. Do I hear 8??

Back