The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Corvette News Feeds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Corvette News Feeds General automotive news.

Unread 11-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2009 Corvette Production By The Numbers (So Far)

I continue to hope that 2009 will go down in history as the year that production started on the Corvette ZR1 instead of the year that the last Corvette was made. There are buyers out there and even in a bad economy Corvettes will continue to be sold. With that said, we do have some preliminary production numbers of Corvettes for the first five months or so of the 2009 model year. [More]

More...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
vettejack

Name : Jack Legere
vettejack is on a distinguished road
Default A ZR1 at CKCC Autocross...

with a couple of English blokes who write for CAR Magazine in the UK. They were here a week covering the Space Shuttle launch and general article gathering about speed and Corvettes as well. They showed up to our monthly meeting, but could not see much at night...so...they ended up in Melbourne at the Cape Kennedy CC sponsored autocross. With the ZR1 that was shipped to them from Detroit to Orlando, they even took their turn through the pylons with the President of our club. Needless to say, I had to hog in on my chance to snuggle up against this bright yellow beast with my '06. Pics pretty much say the rest unless you have a question!! This ZR1 is serial number 44!dancer01:
Attached Images

Last edited by vettejack; 11-21-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: To excited when writing this article...lol
vettejack is offline   Reply With Quote