• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Fall in New Jersey

Lou G

Two days ago we had a beautiful Fall day in New Jersey. 74 degrees, clear and sunny with a slight breeze. Took the Vette for a ride and took some pictures. Here are a couple I thought I share.

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    268 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    267.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1483.JPG
    IMG_1483.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 94
Well, I guess if you have to be up in colder areas of the country, you might as well be in PRETTY colder areas of the country.... :thumbsup:

Well, the temperature dropped 20 degrees the next day.
We are staying in N.J. this winter. My son and his wife are having a baby next month and we want to stay here for our very first grandson. :dancer01:

Congratulations to your son and daughter in law:thumbsup::thumbsup:

My wife misses the changing of the seasons from places she's been before. We'll probably do a Thanksgiving or Chrismas trip next year (when her dad is hopefully better from the stroke) and hit the mountains for some cool weather and scenery:dancer01:

Take care up there and enjoy the countryside.:wavey:

Not sure which is prettier, the 'vette or the background.:thumbsup: I sure do miss the fall season in Mich. when I was growing up.:nonod:

Great pics. I love your wheels too. You and I have excellent taste in colors too!!! :thumbsup:

I can't think of a more perfect color for those Fall shots....hmmm....too bad the 2010's don't offer a green color for Spring:shrug01:

Beautiful car...AND scenery!

Back