• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

4th of July

Shadow

Just wanted to take a moment to wish all of our CorvetteFlorida.com members a happy and safe 4th of July weekend::usa_flag:

A lot of lives have been given to keep our country free. regardless of our personal politcal stands, this is one time where we can all come together and celebrate our freedom(s).

And remember...in an effort to reduce the number of crashes, fatalities and injuries during the holiday weekend, the DUI task forces will be out in full force.
Aside from the normal checkpoints (check your local news for their whereabouts), they'll also be on the lookout for "aggressive" (God! is that a vaguely defined term:rolleyes:) driving, seat belt violations and of course, excessive speeds among the other more routine violations law enforcement looks for on a daily basis.:thumbsup:

PLEASE...if you're going to be on the road this holiday weekend as I will, PLEASE, remember to buckle up, slow down and stay sober when behind the wheel.

Enjoy the weekend!!:thumbsup::dancer01::icon_cheers::party::usa_flag:

Brought to you as a public service announcement by your friends and extended family at www.CorvetteFLorida.com :D

Just wanted to take a moment to wish all of our CorvetteFlorida.com members a happy and safe 4th of July weekend::usa_flag:

A lot of lives have been given to keep our country free. regardless of our personal politcal stands, this is one time where we can all come together and celebrate our freedom(s).

And remember...in an effort to reduce the number of crashes, fatalities and injuries during the holiday weekend, the DUI task forces will be out in full force.
Aside from the normal checkpoints (check your local news for their whereabouts), they'll also be on the lookout for "aggressive" (God! is that a vaguely defined term:rolleyes:) driving, seat belt violations and of course, excessive speeds among the other more routine violations law enforcement looks for on a daily basis.:thumbsup:

PLEASE...if you're going to be on the road this holiday weekend as I will, PLEASE, remember to buckle up, slow down and stay sober when behind the wheel.

Enjoy the weekend!!:thumbsup::dancer01::icon_cheers::party::usa_flag:

Brought to you as a public service announcement by your friends and extended family at www.CorvetteFLorida.com :D
Hear!, Hear! :thumbsup: SECONDED! Good advice ANYTIME!. I'll add my wishes for a Happy and Safe July 4th to Shadow's.
Andy

Happy Independence Day to all! Stay safe if you're lighting some pyrotechnics. and if you're drinking, call a cab, find a designated driver, sleep over, whatever you do, give up the keys.

:dancer01::dancer01::dancer01:

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE
FLAG, OF THE UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA,
AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR
WHICH IT STANDS,
ONE
NATION UNDER GOD,
INDIVISIBLE, WITH
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE
FLAG, OF THE UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA,
AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR
WHICH IT STANDS,
ONE
NATION UNDER GOD,
INDIVISIBLE, WITH
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::hurray::usa_flag:

gah i just got hoem an still a bit d5unk. but i strill retain all 10 digit s woooo :dancer01:

Back