• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

300!!!!!! COME ON PEOPLE GIVE IT UP!!

Suicide King

PARTY UP PEOPLE!!! I hit my 300 post today. :dancer01::dancer01::dancer01:
I can remember when I hit my 299 post like it was yesterday. :hehehe:

I would like to thank all the little people, my dad, friends, and this forum.

I need to find something to do today. :hehehe: I'm going to go wash my car now.

party_mp_corephoto.jpg

You young 'uns..... I can remember back in the day, making my 300th post. Things were better back then. Gasoline was cheaper. Fun was easier to be had without hurting yourself. And the days were longer too.

Enjoy it while you can, because where I am now, soon you will be too.... :hehehe:

You young 'uns..... I can remember back in the day, making my 300th post. Things were better back then. Gasoline was cheaper. Fun was easier to be had without hurting yourself. And the days were longer too.

Enjoy it while you can, because where I am now, soon you will be too.... :hehehe:

It was fun getting here but I know I'll never be where you are today Rich.: But one can only dream. :hehehe:

:hurray::yourock::hurray::yourock::hurray::yourock::hurray::yourock::hurray::yourock::hurray::yourock::hurray::yourock:

Yeeee Haaaww!!!:dancer01::dancer01::thumbsup::thumbsup::grd::cool3::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::hurray::hurray::party::party::party::party::vette:(did i miss any?):rofl1:

WOW I thought I had about 100 posts myself, this will be 376:eek:
Since I got sick + it being intensified by current events and brokted my toe I have been here almost everydau, .....addiction

On other message board I have..........12,302 posts

wow

Hee

You guys are to funny. I needed a laugh. That reminds me I didn't give you all a good friday morning. I'll have to fix that. Congrats suicide.:thumbsup:
SM
:crazy03:

WOW I thought I had about 100 posts myself, this will be 376:eek:
Since I got sick + it being intensified by current events and brokted my toe I have been here almost everydau, .....addiction

On other message board I have..........12,302 posts

wow

What the heck did you do to break your toe? Football, sky diving, UFC, or did Greg come home late this weekend?:lmao:

Hey suicide, you into UFC? Me I love it best port around.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SM
:crazy03:

Yeah, I’m into it.
I think it's a crazy sport but those guys get well paid for a few mins of fighting.
It's taking over boxing and it's on every week now so it's been getting a lot of recognition.

I was into UFC way back when Royce Gracie was the man on top. That little 176 lb man would beat da crap out of everyone :yesnod:

200px-RoyceGracie.png

I know

Royce was Awesome. I like a lot of the old fighters. I wish Kimo would have worked more on his cardio. He would be good if he could've lasted longer. I' tell ya I like it when Ken Shamrock gets pelted. I used to be a big fan of his till he got a serious big head.
SM
:crazy03:flag_germany.gif

party_mp_corephoto.jpg

Congratulations

Attachments

• applaudse.gif
    applaudse.gif
    99.7 KB · Views: 29
Back