The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation
Default RevXtreme announcement:

This has been a great site and a close knit community that I have really enjoyed being a part of, and I think most that know me have benifited from my tech contributions and favors done without expecting anything in return, but as the Board has decided to let another tuner on here that has taken the low road on every other forum we are a sponsor of by PM'ing members urging them not to do business with us and use him instead, (this is a tuner I supported from his teen years and gave every opportunity to be honest & fair yet still lied & cheated us and when we fired him has staged a 3 year long slam fest against us and most other good shops that have dealt with him...some are supporters on here) I will post the forwarded OPM's if anyone wants to see how he really works. And have a list of others who had him blow up their motors while trying to squeeze the last bit of HP out and tell them tuff (again, they would be more than happy to post the details). Not long ago someone posted about the car he blew up in our shop & left it & I reached in my pocket and built the customer a new one (the serviceman...I think Rob detailed the car for?). So I am not about to edure his underhanded dealings on this board as well as he hides his lake of mores behind "God Bless" even though he is a good tuner and does not need to do business the way he does, so I bid you all good by & regret the need to do this, but I am getting to old & work to hard for having to fight him on yet another board.

Take care, and I am always available for free advice like in the past, just not on here.