• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

It's begun....

Kap142

And the project is on. Shipped my seat frames to Mid America on Thursday for new foam and leather. Have new door panels, carpet and sound deadener on it's way and a new gauge bezel and Pioneer CD player is on back order.

Sooooooon the interior will match the beauty of the exterior and you guys will see one beauty of a 72 BB

:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

Man Oh Man...

Looking forward to seeing the completed project!:dancer01: It's going to look Sweet! Hope you're willing to give me a ride in it.? C3's are my Favorite Vette. I would have had one (instead of the C6) except, I couldnt fit in it comfortably enough to drive one :banghead: . I've never even been a passenger
prod_801_23661.gif

~Ray

First things first....

Ray were you in the storm the other night? I seem to remember you're in that area. Hope all is well.

And heck yes you can ride with me anytime (but you'll have to give me a C6 ride in return).

She will be sweet. Just completed the install of power brakes. Love great stopping power.

Received the sound deadening package yesterday so next will be to strip the interior and begin laying in the foundation. She should be ready for Eckler's and they'll all look even better through a beer bottle.

:thumbsup: :dancer01: :thumbsup:

Kap142 said:
1)Ray were you in the storm the other night? I seem to remember you're in that area. Hope all is well.

2)(but you'll have to give me a C6 ride in return)

3)they'll all look even better through a beer bottle. (Man, I'm still giggling over what you wrote here):lmao:

:thumbsup: :dancer01: :thumbsup:

1) yes, we're just fine:thumbsup: thanks for asking!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
2)No problemo!:vette: Just be sure to bring extra briefs!:rofl1:
3)Truer words have are rarely spoken!:drinking:

~Ray

Movin right along

All the new sound and heat deadening is now in and the rear has been re-carpeted. Rear storage frame, doors and all have been restored and re-installed too. New door sills arrived today and a bevy of parts are arriving daily.

Seats should be back late next week and the front cabin will be complete and waiting for them.

Wow this is the most fun I've had since............:dancer01: :lmao: ;)

And along it goes

Carpet is done. New door panels arrived today. Gauge bezel and Pioneer CD is in and installed. Seats have been shipped and I ought to be able to drive her late next week.

I'm going through withdrawls.

:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
ynkedad said:
7f6b05b7.jpg

1119626a.jpg

d316d25d.jpg

~Ray:thumbsup:

redx.gif
toofunny.gif

It must be the highly contagious red X virus that came over my post about the cell phones!! I see you're using the photobucket site as well. Weird ...

Glad you like

the red X pics of the Vette. Although they just don't do her justice.

Ken:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow...

I see them just fine...and when 2vettes quoted me, they were on her post as well.:confused: Guess you all have to use your imagination!:rofl1:

My guess is that you see them because they are on your system. Try renaming one of the files on your system and see if it still comes up.

WOW

That looks just like the interior of a vette I'm working on too.........:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And I sit at the house, as we speak, waiting for Fed Ex to bring my seats. I'll send Ray a red X box pic as soon as they arrive so we can all appreciate them

Ken:thumbsup:

Back