• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

House Guest

C5Rick

Last night Vicki called me from work and said we were getting a visitor on Saturday and I would have to cancel all my plans. Well this morning Baxter arrived, and now I'm informed he's not leaving :eek:

Baxter2009.jpg

Seems some family has a house full of dogs and decided this one had to go, I guess because of his age (7). Vicki found out about it and said we had room for him. As you can see he's a Dachshund red in color

Baxter2006.jpg

Baxter2008.jpg

Baxter2012.jpg

He's already taken me for a couple of walks :lmao: and since Vicki has to work today, I get to show him around so he can settle in. First pooch we've had in over 20 years :thumbsup:

Great looking dog. Our neighbor has a black one and he is a sweetheart. Loves to go for his mornig walk. :yesnod:

Handsome "laddie". Looks to have a good attitude. Tell me how quickly he wants to start taking rides in the Vette. Dogs are good family members:thumbsup:

Back