• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey!!! All Politicians!!! Did You Forget Something??

als2052

Road Trip!
Its been 72 hours and political banners dot the landscape everywhere. Seems like a form of littering if you ask me. Why isnt code enforcement going around and ticketing all of the responsible politicians? If it were you or I, you know damn well we would have to pay... Thats my rant for the day...

Its been 72 hours and political banners dot the landscape everywhere. Seems like a form of littering if you ask me. Why isnt code enforcement going around and ticketing all of the responsible politicians? If it were you or I, you know damn well we would have to pay... Thats my rant for the day...

I have to give credit where credit is due.

Here in Hillsborough County at least, there are very few "O" or "Mac" banners or signs left standing.

The night of and days before the erection, I mean election, there were literally thousands of them up and down the medians and roadsides. So thick you could wade through them.

Within about 24 hours post election....99.9% gone:thumbsup:

Back