• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

window tint shop

just looking for a good tint shop. for some reason the previouse owner tinted just the sides. need to do the back. also would be nice if shop could do a lite tint on the front too.

The back may be difficult to do properly with those heating grids in the window. Mine was done before I bought it and it looks a little funky up towards the top. You may want to check out their handiwork before forking over the cash in advance.

I'm looking to get the C6 done sometime soon, so need to look around here in the Tallahassee area for someone qualified. There is a place just down the street, so I will see if they have some samples of their work I can see.

Good luck!

Further than you'd want to drive, but...

There's a great place In Leesburg called Auto Security Plus. They do everything from Body kits, Stereos, Alarms, Tint, Wheels and wheel pkg's, and pretty much any thing eletrical on a car. Oh, They also work on trucks.
They've tinted all of our cars, and put stereo's in most of them as well, (around 10 in the last 5 yrs or so) with a Lifetime guarantee on the tint or as long as you own the car.

Although, when I pulled up in my Vette, the guy was like.. No way, no no no...........I asked what the deal was, and he said he hated doing coupes because of the back glass being an issue. :confused: Once e realized mine was a Vert, he was ok with it.

Anyway, there it is if anyone local is shopping for a place in the area.

~Ray

Call National window films INC at 727- 849-4874, they have done 6 of my cars, and other people i have sent over to them.

They are in Port Richey, they are flat out great!

thee tint shop did mine shane has done all my cars for the last 12 years,he did my 280z 12 years ago tint still looks good car looks bad.hes on busch blvd

window tint

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET MY 03 WINDOWS TINTED IN OR AROUND LEESBURG ,BELLVIEW WILDWOOD AREA.THANKS

Back