• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Parting Out 2001 STS TT CCW 505A Quicksilver Z06 Everything Goes!!!

z06_joe

Like the title says, everything is going. Was going to sell the car complete but changed my mind. Tampa Bay buyers can come pick up whatever they want. I will be parting her out this week.

Keep in mind my company manufactures products for the detail industry so this car has been very well cared for and is in excellent condition. No junk here!!!

All mods are 2 months old!!!

STS Complete Twin Turbo Kit--- $6500.00
Uppgraded & Larger Ball Bearing Turbos
Intercooler
All Piping Is Ceramic Coated
Tial Blow-Off
Tial Wastegate
Manual Boost Controller
High Pressure Air Bridge
38lb. Injectors

ECS Progressive Methanol Injection Kit--- $450 includes my plumbed washer tank. Easy install!!!
Single Line - Map Sensor Controlled

DaibloSport Predator Model U7891--- $285
predator.jpg

OEM Mod Red Leather Shift Boot---$35
leatherboot.jpg

Aluminum/Red Shift Knob w/ Vette Logo---$35.00 shipped.
shiftknob.jpg

CCW 505A Wheels High Polished Inside & out Look Like Chrome---$3700
19x10 - Front 285/30-19
19x11.5 - Rear 305/30-19.
Nitto Invo Tires - 500 Miles On Tires & Wheels
Car is lowered 2" front 3.5" rear - No rubbing at all.

Everything posted above as well as the rest of the car will go! Drivetrain, suspension, interior, you name it!!! Money talks guys so no fighting.

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

Feel free to call me with questions @ 727-348-2311. I will accept Paypal but you must pay the 3% fee. I have a daily UPS pickup as well several freight companies so nothing is too big or small to ship.

I'm interested in the wheels. I will ask the "boss" when she gets home. Any flexibility in the price to help convince her?:D

Where are you in Florida & can you pick them up?

Joe

Tampa area. Yes I can pick them up from you. Still waiting to speak to the boss though, I'll PM you tonight.

****If anyone else wants in holler and I will let you jump me in line. I don't mean to hold up any other possible sales...

Alan..I am only 10 minutes from his shop. If you decide to get them I can give you a hand if you need a truck to haul them off.....

Dave :thumbsup:

WHY o WHY are you parting-out this otherwise NICE Vette?

By the way I am interested in the seats and steering wheel cover and ???

Joe B.

WHY o WHY are you parting-out this otherwise NICE Vette?

By the way I am interested in the seats and steering wheel cover and ???

Joe B.

Plus I have my sights on a new C6 Z06 so I'll do it all over again, just on a newer car. :)

Joe

oops, sorry for editing your post Joe. I meant to quote it and hit the wrong button.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they will work on a C6 but not a C6 Z06 though, front brakes are too large.

Joe

They will work fine on the front but stick out an 1" on the rear. I'm selling some SP16a's off my C5 Z because they will not work on my new C6.

Hi Joe, What are you asking for all four of the red ZO6 calipers? I live over here on clearwater beach and can pick them up this Saturday if the price is right. They would look nice on my 2000 C5 thats Silver with the torch red leather interior. Thanks, Phil

Hi Joe, What are you asking for all four of the red ZO6 calipers? I live over here on clearwater beach and can pick them up this Saturday if the price is right. They would look nice on my 2000 C5 thats Silver with the torch red leather interior. Thanks, Phil

Fronts have already sold, you can have the rears for $100.00. I also have all 4 rotors which have the centers as well as the edges painted bright red. They look great with the calipers. You can have all 4 rotors for an extra $100,

blingwheel.jpg

I am only 10 minutes from his shop. If you decide to get them I can give you a hand if you need a truck to haul them off.....

Dave :thumbsup:

I might just take you up on that.:thumbsup: I think Joe and I may have struck a deal.:yesnod:

Feel free to call me with questions @ 727-348-2311.

Hey road dog, I bought some stuff from him and I know he was selling parts like crazy left and right. I think either you should go on the "other" CF site to try to contact him or better yet give him a call at the number above that he posted in his original for sale listing. He runs his own business and I am not sure how often he gets to the computer while he is busy selling his parts and running the shop. I have reached him a couple of times on his cell and that would be the best way to confirm and or reserve the parts you want.

.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back