• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rain today

1.47" of rain today. I think that might be all for the day.

At least I didn't have to water any plants today.

Missed the monthly accumulation for September. In the ER with Connie again.

Total rain for the year so far is 50.57 inches.

Had a shower last Wednesday. Nothing showing in the 10 day forecast ahead though. :shrug01:

Prayers for you and Connie Rich.

We had a light sprinkle today, but nothing that registered on the rain gauge.

1.02" of rain yesterday (Wednesday). Still coming down, with 0.78" right now before I hit the sack.

I have just never seen anything like it has been this year or the last 4 years where i live. It has to be a curse. Not even 23" total for the year.

No rain this week and nothing showing in the forecast either. I have a burn pile but waiting for a little more moisture. A BIG limb fell out of a hundred year old Pecan tree in front of my house two weeks ago taking the power line with it. The power company up here was out within the hour after we called them (on a Saturday too!) and had us restored in an hour! My lawn guy was nice enough to remove the debris with his tractor and pile it on my vacant lot. The farmer behind me harvested 278 acres of peanuts last week and is drying out hie peanut hay. I don't want a spark to set fire to that! I'll wait.

Back