• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

My Eckler's slide show won't load up?

Classy

Car Arts Auto Detailing
Hello everyone.I need help.I tried to load my slide show into the photo gallery and it says it loaded it but I can't find it.:shrug01: Someone help me find it so I can post it.It is titled Eckler's slideshow 2007.

Sorry Classy, I don't normally use the photo gallery so I don't know how to help you. Why not check with Steve, he can most likely answer your questions, or of course, RichZ
Hope you get it up so we can see your show!

I don't know what exactly you tried to do, but what file format was this slide show? Generally the photo gallery only accepts specific formats for individual pics and a few formats of video files. Anything exotic probably won't work. I've also seen the code choke up on very large files as well, not giving you much of a hint about what went wrong. Hard to say at this point, though.......... :shrug01:

Back