• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Eckler's Corvette Reunion

Kap142

OK who's going? The interior of my 72 should be complete by then and heck Old Town is just up the road.

Ken

:wavey: :wavey:

I am planning on going at this time, but given the nature of my job, I'm not sure if I will in town on the 30th and 31st. :shrug01:

It would be nice to meet some of the other members there. :thumbsup:

Not me, I'm going to the St Pete Grand Prix to watch the Corvette C6R race team beat up on the Aston Martins again until Aston cries and gets the Corvettes hampered with reward weight.....

I wouldv'e gone to Ecklers reunion, but theres the race AND the air fest on the same day.:banghead: Race wins out for me......

( I think they will have a Corvette Corral at the race - kind of a mini show of parking for Vettes only! If it's like other ALMS events )

I enter the show, get the T-Shirt, see the other Vettes, see the other Vettes WIN, then I go home :shrug01:

I just..

registered both of the Vette's.:D
We're going to make a weekend out of it, arrive on Friday and stay the night, then just hang out on Sat.:dancer01: Now for our hotel rooms...
Who else is going????

ynkedad said:
registered both of the Vette's.:D
We're going to make a weekend out of it, arrive on Friday and stay the night, then just hang out on Sat.:dancer01: Now for our hotel rooms...
Who else is going????

You are just too fast for me!

:hmm: Seems like i've heard the somewhere before:thinkin:
Man.. maybe I should have made reservations at the Suites of old town (cheaper)!:shrug01:

183.00 + or - (icluding tax) per night,(2 adults 2 kids) for a King delux suite. I see the the Suites of old town are less $:banghead: You staying the night?

I think the Comfort Suites will be a MUCH nicer place to stay.
I was looking more to them than the Suites of Old Town

Oh,

by the way...there is no discount # like the other hotels provided, on the Ecklers web page. So, I put (in the comment box) that we're Registered and are attending "Ecklers Corvette Reunion" Asking if there is there a discount to be had? Maybe they'll adjust the rate.??:shrug01:

Back