• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Welcome Back!!!!!

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
Hey Everyone...Please welcome back Gregg Tool !!:dancer01:
He joined this forum back in June 2006, got sidetracked for a while, and decided to come back and join us!:thumbsup:
I met Gregg on another forum and I'm here to tell ya...He's a Great guy!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

~Ray

Hi everyone.

Hi everyone. Although I joined this site awhile ago I never really spent any time here. After checking back in I see some familiar faces from another site. I also see we have members from the South Florida area. I hope we can meet up some day. Thanks for the welcome back. :yesnod:

Gregg Tool said:
Hi everyone. Although I joined this site awhile ago I never really spent any time here. After checking back in I see some familiar faces from another site. I also see we have members from the South Florida area. I hope we can meet up some day. Thanks for the welcome back. :yesnod:
:thumbsup: :wavey:

:welcome: to the site Greg!

We won't hold it against you that you are friends with Ray! :rofl1: :rofl1:

Rich

Well, quite honestly, back in June of 2006 there wasn't much here to get too many people to stick around. But things are changing. The family is growing.... :dancer01:

:welcome: :welcome: (back) Greggggggggggggggggggg glad to have you back. Super group here (as long as you realize that their are few normal people) other then, of course Ray and I.:welcome:

This is the most friendly group and happiest folks to say nothing of the knowledge base.

Please join us often.

Ken:dancer01:

Back