• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

FS Set of C5 Cray polished wheels 18X10.5 & 17X9

qwkz06

I am going back to stock Z06 wheels on my '04 Z06 and will be selling my set of two month old Cray wheels. They don't have over 250 miles on them. They are beautiful and in like new condition. The only blemish of any kind is on the inside of one of the rear wheels where my rear spring scraped slightly after I lowered the car and just drove the car to the end of the driveway. You cannot see it at all when mounted but I wanted to make sure everything has been disclosed.
The wheels are the polished lip and silver style. Much more classy and aggressive looking than chrome. The polished lips really set the car off.The barrels are coated in a dark grey very durable coating that makes them look much better than dirty silver. They are in C5 fitment and are 18X10.5 rear and 17X9 front. Here is the link to the wheels on Crays website.
http://www.craywheels.com/wheel_styles/index.php
They come with both the Cray center caps and Silver actual Corvette center caps. The real corvette caps look much better.
I am in Orlando and the wheels will be available after 1-18-07. I really don't want to have to ship them even though I have the original boxes. $1050with both sets of center caps
100_2691.jpg

100_2685.jpg

100_2764.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful wheels. Here's a bump for you. If I may ask why you are selling? I am partial to factory Z wheels myself, but I love those wheels you're selling. How does the weight compare to the Z wheels?
Good luck selling in any case...........Tom :)

The wheels really are beautiful and I get lots of comments on them. I don't know exactly how much heavier they are than the stock Z06 wheel but the stock Z06 wheels are very light. I understand that they are nearly as light as many several thousand dollar wheels. I have a chance to get some polished Z16 Z06 wheels for a good deal and like them. Add to that a tenth or so at the track and I have decided to part with these. They really are sweet wheels and the price can't be beat. All reasonable offers considered.

Wish this deal had come along when I was looking for wheels for me C5Z. I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat. Darn good price on those wheels!

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the compliment on the bike. It is a fun toy. Trying to get the vette to run with it in the 1/4.

As to the wheels, Come on Florida folks, I am getting a whole bunch of out of state offers that require shipping and I really would rather have somebody pick them up. Schweeeet wheels for a really good price!

Back