• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Looking for a reputable dealer.....

c5inparadise

I'm looking into trading for a 06 C6. Does anyone know of a "good" dealer? No BS..just straight up dealin'. Thanks :thumbsup:

Have you tried Ed Morse Chevrolet? They are a sponsor here, and might treat you right if your mention this site. Heck, it can't hurt to try. :D

Spoke with one of their sales reps Tuesday. He was suppose to get back to me yesterday. I'm movin' on. Thanks anyway Rich.

Only my opinion, but I would steer clear of Bill Buck Chevrolet in Venice. Have heard some negative experiences concerning that dealership.

One in particular, he sold a Vette that supposedly had a "clean" Carfax report, car was put up on a lift after the purchase, and there had been MAJOR damage to the car. Maybe the dealer didn't know about it, I don't know cause I wasn't there, just relaying what I've been told.

On another note, a friend of mine just preordered an 07' Z06 from Ed Morse and had very good service. Go figure......:rolleyes:

Mike,

I sent you an email with the pictures of the cars currently in my inventory along with their respective pricing for you. Please let me know what you think.

Back