• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

closed loop

When does exactly a c5 c6 go into closed loop what temp and everything thanks yall

I've been told at 192 degrees but I also think it depends on what the function is. For instance 'cruise control' would run in open loop whenever it's on. I read this somewhere so maybe a tuner can jump in here.

I do know on my C5 I can shut off fuel trims and other functions and just run in open loop for testing. Normally they would be in closed loop.

Somewhere between 100* and 160* depending on Temp and Atmospheric conditions!!(Cold start,Warm start,Operating Temp start):thumbsup:

thank you guys other thing whats the fuel pressure pose to be at the rails or valve?

Install a J 34730-1A Fuel Pressure Gage. Refer to Fuel Pressure Gage Installation and Removal .
Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.

Important
The fuel pump relay may need to be commanded ON a few times in order to obtain the highest possible fuel pressure.

Command the fuel pump relay ON with a scan tool.
Observe the J 34730-1A with the fuel pump running.
Is the fuel pressure within the specified value?
380-427 kPa (55-62 psi)

:thumbsup:

Im not sure on this, but for some reason I thought it was 93 degrees.

Option B, when your fuel trims first start to move around, look at your temperture. That may help

Back