• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hob Nob to AntiVenom Cruise on January 10 2009

Curacao

Island in the Caribbean.
8_2_73.gif
Hob Nob to AntiVenom Cruise
8_2_73.gif

For those of you who have been nice and received performance parts from Santa.
If you want to see the differences in performance come join us on the cruise or meet up at AntiVenom.

The Hob Nob Crew will depart Hob Nob at 9:30am
The Hob Nob Crew Cruise will stop at AntiVenom
AntiVenom will have BBQ for all who show up
Dyno runs will be available for $40

The Hob Nob Crew will depart AntiVenom at 1:30pm
The Hob Nob Crew Cruise will stop at Bill Mullis Corvettes & Classics
Bill Mullis Corvettes & Classics will have refreshments for all who show up

The Hob Nob Crew will depart Bill Mullis Corvettes & Classics at 4:00pm
The Hob Nob Crew Cruise will end at Joey D’s Cruise In

But Dickie, you never go on business trips, I thought you just drove the crush for a living :(

My foot is healing really good, I should be here in full force I hope

I think the folks at AntiVenom are getting a raw deal on these cruises up there... They offer us discounted prices for Installs and Dyno runs and you guys expect them to feed you? You guys should be feeding them.
(the owners of AntiVenom were not responsible for this shameless plug).

:lmao:, :dancer01:, :lmao:

Due to some medical circumstances I wont be able to make it. I have to forfeit my saturday off for a doctors visit on tuesday and with school back on no way itll happen.

Current Hob Nob Crew and Friends List

Rick :peelout 1:
Rickey Joe :peelout 1:
David :peelout 1:
Joey :peelout 1:
JP :peelout 1:
Myself :peelout 1:

:vette::vette::vette::vette::vette::party::vette::vette::vette::vette::vette:

Say Hello to everyone at AntiVenom for me on saturday... Deb and I are going to be knocking over some cones on saturday at the F.A.S.T. Autocross pre-season opener at St.Pete College. This will be Deb's first time on the cones, She is going to have a BLAST.

Then next saturday is the season opener, again at SPC. We are registered for her first day of racing.

If you like driving your car fast, then you should check into autocrossing or roadracing.

Here is my thought ... Seat-time is much more fun than shine-time or quarter time.

Try to join us on the 17th in St.Pete.

Later,
Joe B.

Well due to some force of nature I have saturday off. Tracy also reassured me my car will be ready before then, so I should be seeing you guys at da hob nob saturday morning.

Back