• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Old Town Meet & Greet

Wiscane

For all those interested who may be going to the NCRS MEET at Old Town:

At Old Town on Thursday January 18th between 1:30 and 2:00 PM at the
"BLUE MAX" located in OLD TOWN several of the NCRS members active on
various web sites will get together to put faces together with names! All
those interested in having a drink and telling lies are welcome.

See ya there ..... Ed

therapy.jpg

Plan on going over on the 21st for sure. I might venture over on the 20th, but I am not sure yet. Hope to meet a few CFF member there. :wavey:

NCRS?

:bigear: What exactly is this? A car show for older Vettes and...?
Is it sort of like the UCP? Does it have vendors? If so what kind?
I've looked up NCRS and know what it means, but I can't find ANY information or pics of past shows/meetings, The only info I can find, is a list of scheduled events (for those participating):banghead: .
Is it open to the public (i'm sure).

I ask, only because I may want to attend, but have no information on the event to make a decision.:shrug01:

~Ray

ynkedad said:
:bigear: What exactly is this? A car show for older Vettes and...?
Is it sort of like the UCP? Does it have vendors? If so what kind?
I've looked up NCRS and know what it means, but I can't find ANY information or pics of past shows/meetings, The only info I can find, is a list of scheduled events (for those participating):banghead: .
Is it open to the public (i'm sure).

I ask, only because I may want to attend, but have no information on the event to make a decision.:shrug01:

~Ray

Try this link !
/www.ncrsfl.org/ or www.old-town.com

....Ed

Its a pretty big show, lots of Corvettes everywhere, in and out of the staging area. There are also major and minor vendors, many with show specials of various types. I always buy a few things, its hard not to.

www.mycarframes.com

I'll be there with my 57 (and I'll feel much more comfortable - remember I had our 97 at the UCP, it's our everyday driver and that's the only show it's ever attended). I'm on the NCRS show committee (have been for over 25 years) and I'm the CPA (Car Parking Attendant) - any car that will be judged on the show field has to get by me first!

This show has the largest Corvette swap meet in the Southeast, and one of the largest in the nation.

I'll be there on Thursday but I will still be placing cars so toss one back for me! I think the Blue Max is within sight of where I'll be "assisting" drivers to relearn how to park! :hehehe:

:thumbsup: I am hoping to be there on Sat. or Sun.My good buddy MM-C5 (Tom) is going to have a booth there.Stop bye and see Tom he will have all the Corvette Anonymous Goods you will need. Memberships are still free as far as i know.You buy a shirt or a hat and you become a member. I will have my Corvette Anonymous personalized shirt on so keep a eye out for me .:wavey:

Back