• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

CORVETTE BEACH CARAVAN

cor123

ANNUAL CORVETTE BEACH CARAVAN

Circle City Corvettes, Inc. is having it's annual Corvette Beach Caravan, May 17-19, 2012. There will be a Corvette caravan from Dothan, AL. to Panama City Beach, FL., and we are going to party!

Meet special guests such as Kirk Bennion, Corvette Plant engineers, Steve Grilli and Eric Millette, and Wendell Strode, and attend their seminars. Check out the new cars from the Corvette Plant, enter the Car Show, Golf, or just relax on the beach. Meet Marla & Karen from the NCM and check out the NCM gift store. We will have door prizes, parties, and a Corvette Memorabilia auction to benefit the National Corvette Museum. Come join us for some fun and excitement at the beach! For information contact John Hickman at 334-347-5908 or jehickman@roadrunner.com Check out the website for more information on agenda and hotels: http://www.circlecitycorvettes.com/beach.html

Sounds like a great event. Watch the cops as you leave the Alabama line and head towards I-10. They love to run staggered traps in that area. I saw at lewast 4 of them standing with their radar guns clocking folks and then their partner would chase them down. This was over a 5 mile stretch. I got lucky and avoided the traps with my Val-1!! Anyway, I hope your event goes well. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great event. Watch the cops as you leave the Alabama line and head towards I-10. They love to run staggered traps in that area. I saw at lewast 4 of them standing with their radar guns clocking folks and then their partner would chase them down. This was over a 5 mile stretch. I got lucky and avoided the traps with my Val-1!! Anyway, I hope your event goes well. :thumbsup:

Thank you! Our event is one of the best and everyone enjoys themselves. It gives participants a great opportunity to spend time on a one on one basis with the Kirk Bennion and the other special guests, as well as checking out the latest and greatest new Vettes coming out of the plant.

When travleing down #231 also watch out for the city of Cambelton. The city pays a cop to sit and run radar. They lower the speed unreasonable when going over the hill so he can catch a lot of people. I was told his salary depended on how many people he can catch.

Back