• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey there Guest! Yo! Over here!!

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Yeah YOU! Why not register here and join in? What do you have to lose? You can't post here until you do, and for crying out loud, why would you want to just READ stuff without participating?

Some come on, sign up and join in with us to help make this place a lot of fun to be. We won't bite.... Promise...............

This is a very nice form. I have not seen anyone calling someone else "Stupid" or I am smarter than you! I have only ben here about a month, but very nice!

76-94

76-94 said:
This is a very nice form. I have not seen anyone calling someone else "Stupid" or I am smarter than you! I have only ben here about a month, but very nice!

76-94
We don't do that here:welcome: :thumbsup: :dancer01:

Kind of makes you wonder what is so different about Florida Corvette owners, now doesn't it? :thumbsup:

Back