• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

A/C Fan

Mac98vette

I went to turn on the a/c and I noticed that the fan speeds 1,2,3,4 were blowing out the same amount of air. I don't think this is right.Does anyone else have this problem ? Also when the knob was turned to the dash position the air was coming out the dash and also out the floor. The air works fine but I don't know how to correct this problem. Can someone help me please! :shrug01:

Mac98vette said:
I went to turn on the a/c and I noticed that the fan speeds 1,2,3,4 were blowing out the same amount of air. I don't think this is right.Does anyone else have this problem ? Also when the knob was turned to the dash position the air was coming out the dash and also out the floor. The air works fine but I don't know how to correct this problem. Can someone help me please! :shrug01:
It would help if we knew what year your car was.
Anyway, some C-5s had problems with the motor speed resistor modules burning out. I had to replace mine on a '01. The replacement part was beefed up.

Yes. Accessable from the passenger side footwell. PM me and I'll send my phone number to discuss if necessary.

Back