• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Mudbogging corvette?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Well, here's something I have trouble figuring out what the POINT actually is....

Some people just love to play in the mud! I'd be a bit hesitant to put a C2 in it though, but to each their own. I have a friend that put a 79 Camaro Berlinetta on top of a Chevy 4x4 frame. He did a really good job of it. He built a connecting frame on top of the truck frame so that he could just bolt the Camaro's frame onto it. The engine was attached to the truck frame, not the Camaro frame, so he didn't have to cut it up. He later put the Camaro back together with it's original running gear and suspension. It got a lot of looks sitting on 44" Super Swampers!

Well, here's something I have trouble figuring out what the POINT actually is....
Point is..........that Vettes don't play well in the wet, the mud, or the snow. LOL
Even a 4 wheel drive Vette has problems....:rofl1:
Andy :wavey:

The C2 is kind of cool I thought. Just bringing a little class to the mudder world. He needs wipers on the side windows though with as much mud as he was throwing around. The passenger was dedicated! Never spilled a drop during the in car video portion!

Back