• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Acceleration video(s)

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Playing around with the video clips again. I'm going to post one or more clips I have of my getting a little "frisky" on the go pedal to give you an idea of the sound levels in the passenger compartment of my C5Z with those STS twin turbos cranking up a little bit.

Part 2

In this one we find ourselves on the way to the Ferman show this past November. Gordon was at the head of the line and Linda right behind him and in front of me. There was a whole string of more CorvetteFlorida members right behind my car. What's interesting is that Gordon asked the officers standing at that driveway if they would mind letting us all stick together when we pulled onto the highway and they were kind enough to stop traffic for us so that could happen. Didn't get TOO frisky with the police watching........ :hehehe:

Here's another where I am pulling onto I75 and just wanted to punch it a little bit. Too much traffic to wind up much, but third and fourth will get the turbos spooling to get you up to the speed limit VERY rapidly....

Do you have any videos of you getting on it? "Frisky" is not showing me what it is like with the twin turbos.

Back