• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

12 hours of SEBRING

spiceman

OK, racer's.........who's going?
Need more info? SEBRING RACEWAY.COM
I believe there are 3 Corvette Corrals.
Date March 14-17
An American LeMans group scanctioned event under the Rolex Series of races. And the first race of the year.Need more info? let met know.:yesnod:

Date March 14-17
An American Le Mans group sanctioned event under the Rolex Series of races. And the first race of the year.Need more info? let met know.:yesnod:

I'm going, but possibly in my truck and not in the Vette, that's still up in the air.

3 Corrals? Never seen that before...... Just the one.

Neither have I Rocket............but we'll see

:thumbsup:Usually North turn vette folks, unless Vintage racing people, then it's more towards the pit side of the track.

I love the 12 hours of Sebring. It's always a great time. Besides the race it's a lot of fun going around and checking out all the cars.

Date March 14-17
An American LeMans group scanctioned event under the Rolex Series of races. And the first race of the year.Need more info? let met know.:yesnod:

I just signed up for the Sebring Corvette Corral. The Corral is for 3 days, should be fun since there will be no St. Pete Corral.:dancer01:

Roy

http://www.sebringraceway.com/corral.lasso

I just signed up for the Sebring Corvette Corral. The Corral is for 3 days, should be fun since there will be no St. Pete Corral.:dancer01:
Roy

Why don't the Corvettes have asign, GM to cheap?
SebringTest08105.jpg

Why don't the Corvettes have asign, GM to cheap?
SebringTest08105.jpg

Sign,, we don't need no stinkin sign,,, they all know how good we are. Real champions don't need to brag..... :thumbsup:

This is what we see as fans....

View2ofVettes.jpg

But this is what the competition sees.....

Viewofvettes.jpg

:yesnod:

Last edited:
Look for the gray haired 49 year old with his wife in a red power wheelchair on Thursday and Friday and on Saturday with my 14 year old daughter. We will be most likely spending most of our time at the Corvette Corral area.

Roy

Look for the gray haired 49 year old with his wife in a red power wheelchair on Thursday and Friday and on Saturday with my 14 year old daughter. We will be most likely spending most of our time at the Corvette Corral area.

Roy

:thumbsup:

Might be a good time for some more dash plaques:thumbsup:

I know there's going to be some folks from corvetteguru.com meeting there as well:thumbsup: Maybe we can meet up with them? several of the members here are also members there:thumbsup:

Makes a total of I think 8 members now, right? (inside joke):rofl1:

I'll be hanging out mainly on the outside of turn one, spots 68-69. A corvette flag will be flying proudly...if I can find it. Won't have the vette, will be bringing my 89 chevy truck currently wrapped in black & gray primer. We need it as a chase vehicle and green park cruiser.

Make sure to wave when you see this ugly truck...
sig4.jpg

Back