The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 07-24-2006, 05:13 PM   #21
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Hey ya'll i met up with BlackC5 and what a great guy .We met in Sarasota at TwinLakes Park.David purchased my wheels & tires.We talked corvette for about a hour or so and his Sweet wife sat there and just waiting til the men were done BullSh iting. So if anybody esle ever does business with David it will be a gOOd one.Still have the Flowmasters and intake and throttle body 4 sale: Thanks again for this Classified section :
9T8Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2006, 12:25 AM   #22
Black C5

Name :
Black C5 is on a distinguished road
Default Tires & Wheels

Ric:
It was nice gettin' together last week end! I had to try 'um out before getting the sensors installed and rebalancing the wheels, but they are smoother now than the tires and wheels I had on the car. It drives GREAT! The wheels cleaned up good and look new, not a spot on the outside of the wheels.

I checked out your photos and tried out Corvette Valley. I am still interested in the intake, I'm just out of bucks temporarily.

Thanks for a great transaction and we will have to get together for a run to Eklers or somewhere soon.
Thanks - David.

PS: I guess you are back online
Black C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2006, 10:13 PM   #23
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black C5
Ric:
It was nice gettin' together last week end! I had to try 'um out before getting the sensors installed and rebalancing the wheels, but they are smoother now than the tires and wheels I had on the car. It drives GREAT! The wheels cleaned up good and look new, not a spot on the outside of the wheels.

I checked out your photos and tried out Corvette Valley. I am still interested in the intake, I'm just out of bucks temporarily.

Thanks for a great transaction and we will have to get together for a run to Eklers or somewhere soon.
Thanks - David.

PS: I guess you are back online
Yes the funds that i recevied from you was to help pay for the hood being painted.But the computor gettin fried bye the lightening strike .We had to buy a new computor.So i need to start saving again for the paint job.
Unread 07-26-2006, 08:18 PM   #24
Black C5

Name :

That's Murphy's law!
Unread 07-26-2006, 11:03 PM   #25
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
Yes the funds that i recevied from you was to help pay for the hood being painted.But the computor gettin fried bye the lightening strike .We had to buy a new computor.So i need to start saving again for the paint job.
Did you check with your insurance company to see if your home owner's policy would cover the computer?
Unread 07-27-2006, 08:22 AM   #26
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Did you check with your insurance company to see if your home owner's policy would cover the computer?
Yes we did,but with the high rates we was force to have $2500 deductible .The computor was around a grand and i lose a garage door opener which was only 5 months old and a few other small items.I had a service man check the panel another 75.bucks service call .But i have peace of mind that nothing is Fried .Thanks for asking RichZ .And yes BlackC5 we live in Murphy 's world here in Sarasota
Unread 08-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #27
Tissa

Name :
Tissa has disabled reputation

Ric:
For some reason my login won't let me post...so I have to pretend I am my wife!

The ax fell on my work Friday; I am now unemployed! I worked for Pulte / DiVosta Homes and our production has been cut in half. We had a big layoff Friday and I was the junior man in our department (only three years) and the bean counters only look at numbers. Oh well, that's construction!

I am still interested in your intake. If you still have it when I get back to work I'll take it. It will be a good excuse to drive to Sarasota and this time I can take my car! I know you need the money now, but if someone else doesn't grab it, I will polish it up and it will find a new home on my ride.

I really like the wheels! I thought I would buy them just for spares, but they really look good on my Black car. WOW!

See ya again soon...David.
Tissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2006, 10:43 PM   #28
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tissa
Ric:
For some reason my login won't let me post...so I have to pretend I am my wife!

The ax fell on my work Friday; I am now unemployed! I worked for Pulte / DiVosta Homes and our production has been cut in half. We had a big layoff Friday and I was the junior man in our department (only three years) and the bean counters only look at numbers. Oh well, that's construction!

I am still interested in your intake. If you still have it when I get back to work I'll take it. It will be a good excuse to drive to Sarasota and this time I can take my car! I know you need the money now, but if someone else doesn't grab it, I will polish it up and it will find a new home on my ride.

I really like the wheels! I thought I would buy them just for spares, but they really look good on my Black car. WOW!

See ya again soon...David.
Sorry to hear about your job.But i believe you will have no problem finding work.You seem to know your stuff.And yes i will hold the intake and 80mm t.b for you.I got alittle good news my computor was not totally fried.HP put a System broad and fix the problem.So now we have 2 computors .I would love to see that Black beauty.And hear those straight pipes .I glad you like the wheels David.You know if you wanted the intake quicker there is always Paypal If not i would still like to shoot the breeze with you. Ric
Unread 08-17-2006, 03:23 PM   #29
Black C5

Name :
Default Sensor Install

Ric:
When they took the sensors out of the wheels I got from you, did they have to remove the tires or did they just break the bead, reach in to take the sensors out and put the rubber valve stems in?
Thanks - David.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...1&d=1155842395
Attached Images

Unread 08-17-2006, 09:28 PM   #30
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black C5
Ric:
When they took the sensors out of the wheels I got from you, did they have to remove the tires or did they just break the bead, reach in to take the sensors out and put the rubber valve stems in?
Thanks - David.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...1&d=1155842395
Hey David i am not sure on that .I was not there to watch the work done .I know they charged me just for the new valve stems.I would think as stuff as the run flats are they might need to break one side to install sensors. Ric BTW the Car looks Awesome