• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello from Michigan

Harbor Master

I have been looking for a new place to call home and I believe this is it. I met one of your members at SM and followed him to this site. Glad I did and looking forward to the future. :thumbsup: HUTCH

Attachments

• C6Vert20081.jpg
    C6Vert20081.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 88
  • C6Vert20082.jpg
    C6Vert20082.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 91
  • C6Vert20083.jpg
    C6Vert20083.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 82
  • C6Vert20085.jpg
    C6Vert20085.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. You might consider starting your own thread so that all the folks will realize you are a newbie and can welcome you. Be forewarned- we insist on pics of your wheels to enjoy as well.
Just click on the Welcome section and start a new thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I moved your post to a new thread so more people would see it and send you a welcome.

Anyway, welcome aboard! :welcome:

Welcome

:welcome::welcome: Glad you've joined us here. Great bunch of folks (but none of them are well, guess that's why I like um so much).

Thor's right post some pics so we can enjoy your vette.

Please drop in often and feel free to post.:welcome::welcome:

Ken

I have been looking for a new place to call home and I believe this is it. I met one of your members at SM and followed him to this site. Glad I did and looking forward to the future. :thumbsup: HUTCH

Hi Hutch:wavey:and welcome aboard:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gordon (aka: Pirate on SV)

:welcome::welcome: Glad you've joined us here. Great bunch of folks (but none of them are well, guess that's why I like um so much).

Thor's right post some pics so we can enjoy your vette.

Please drop in often and feel free to post.:welcome::welcome:

Ken

Thank-you for the warm welcome. I will get some pics up as soon as I get settled in. They say the third times the charm,and I believe it now. Had two 03's and now a new 08 vert. She's a beauty and I love her. Machine Silver with a darker gray vert top. Thanks again, :thumbsup: HUTCH

Hutch, :welcome: to the CorvetteFlorida forum. It is great fun with good friends. Lot's of Corvette knowledge here. Also an Expert in Detailing cars. He can work wonders.

Your spot in the Sun

Hey Harbor Master - I have a spot in the sun on my porch for ya...come on down. :thumbsup: Its toasty and the Ocean is at your fingertips. :)

Attachments

• decal__4_uyjo.jpg
    decal__4_uyjo.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 125
Michigan!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hutch! you'll like it here no B/S, they are some good people here! glad ta see ya here! Talk to the Grasshopper! git him over here too "I" really missed You Guys! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The more the merrier! With all the knowledge ya got! I know ya Just moved up a notch!!..........&.......... ya don't have wrestle a alligator, ta git a answer Here!!!!................Rich Z is the ring master!!...........Your Bud!.......The PHANTOM!!

lou

Hey Phantom, is that your ride? First time we seen it. How about a few more pics?

YUP! I got a kick azz vette, run a real good shot of nitrous!! I can putem in the nickle seat !!!!! can Break loose a 50!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Harbor Master - I have a spot in the sun on my porch for ya...come on down. :thumbsup: Its toasty and the Ocean is at your fingertips. :)

If that is you in your avatar I'll get plane tickets in the morning. All I need to know is what airport to fly into and a phone number so I can call you when I get there. I have until April then it's back to work managing the harbor. HUTCH :dancer01:

Mich

If that is you in your avatar I'll get plane tickets in the morning. All I need to know is what airport to fly into and a phone number so I can call you when I get there. I have until April then it's back to work managing the harbor. HUTCH :dancer01:

Naples or ft myers!.......wright. this down It's (239) 777-2727!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BiKer Lady

Good eye...Michele Smith is my dreamgirl..her show on SPEED with all those bikes is on my TIVO auto.. she could break my heart and it would be worth it.:yesnod: :yesnod:

Attachments

• MicheleSmithTV-019.jpg
    MicheleSmithTV-019.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 77
  • MicheleSmithTV-042.jpg
    MicheleSmithTV-042.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 68
  • MicheleSmithTV-022.jpg
    MicheleSmithTV-022.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Michelle 1.jpg
    Michelle 1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
HELLO!

Good eye...Michelle Smith is my dreamgirl..her show on speed with all those bikes is on my TIVO auto.. she could break my heart and it would be worth it.:yesnod: :yesnod:

YA GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S A FOX!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back