• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Just to let you know

Well this morning I tried to swap my single air unit in my c-5 to a duel unit,It was quite easy to tear down the center console,basically 4 nuts and 4 screws.It took about 20 mins. to do.

When I finally got to the air head unit and pulled it out,only 2 screws,The two head units had totally different plug in set up,O well was worth a shot,I did get to see how hard it would be to change the radio,GM sure did'nt leave alot of wire in the back to pull out the radio,the radio is HUGE,If I take that out I beat I would get atleast a 10th of a second off in the quarter mile time:lmao:

View attachment 1703

View attachment 1704

View attachment 1707

View attachment 1708

Last edited:
I knew I should have been home,just another reason for him to tear apart the vette,:ack2:boy's will be boy's:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back