• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Slight Cupping on Inside @ 17k Miles

als2052

Road Trip!
Was wondering if it was still worth getting tires balanced at this point in the life of these tires. Tread looks like it may go another 10-15k. Input appreciated...:shrug01:

If it rides smooth don't mess with it . If tires are cupped have the alignment checked .cupped tires can cause you to have a vibration and noise

Will be taking it in next week to dealer to check out. If there are any suspension part issues, it is under warranty...Thanks for the help guys...

My GYRF's did the same thing, I am lucky I caught it early. Something hidden away, on the inside. You don't see it everyday, Hell, you don't usually even check for it, yet it happens.

TIRE WEAR !

Got them aligned and they said the back tires were out bad and the front were just out slightly...

Back