• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Some incredible EB Z06 Pictures

Zach

Saw these of a car for sale on Corvetteforum.com in the exact color/wheels I want and thought I'd share them:

portfolio_08.jpg

portfolio_10.jpg

portfolio_15.jpg

portfolio_21.jpg

portfolio_22.jpg

Zach, you want to see some of the best photos I've ever seen of an EB Z? A guy in NY had these professional photos of his Z taken last year. He has since moved on to a Black/Black/Black C6 Z. I'm not sure what the site will do when I load them in, but they are over 6 megs for each picture. The res is 4288x2806.

I'll load them and see what happens. Stay tuned...

Scott

Man, that car looks so similar to mine that it is scary. Same chrome wheels, shorty antenna, chrome rear bumper lettering, and chrome exhaust plate. I do think the finish on the car is better on that one then mine, however. I might need to get mine repainted one of these years.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Extremely beautiful EB Z

Zach,

I thought you might like these. They are amazing photos. :thumbsup:

Scott

Gene31600.jpg

Gene21600.jpg

Gene11600.jpg

Back