• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Just joined

parkland_c6 said:
Hello all,

Just wanted to send a wave from Parkland, FL. New here and curious to see how this site takes off.
Hello and welcome to the latest and greatest Florida specific Corvette Forum on the www. Good to have you:) ................Tom

parkland_c6 said:
Hello all,

Just wanted to send a wave from Parkland, FL. New here and curious to see how this site takes off.

Yeah, me too........... This was certainly a shot in the dark.

Welcome to the site. I hate to sound like a goomba, but where exactly is Parkland? I actually live in Crawfordville, but darn few people know where that is, so I always use Tallahassee as my location. :)

Rich Z said:
Yeah, me too........... This was certainly a shot in the dark.

Welcome to the site. I hate to sound like a goomba, but where exactly is Parkland? I actually live in Crawfordville, but darn few people know where that is, so I always use Tallahassee as my location. :)

Parkland is just south of Boca Raton....kinda borders the North Western Broward, Southern Western Palm Beach line.

Back