• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 only took a week

mrr23

The Alignment Guy
for something to happen to my freshly painted car.

lady tried to cross the street from one shopping center to another. couldn't see me because of the cars she was squeezing between.

wreck.JPG

wreck1.JPG

wreck2.JPG

wreck3.JPG

wreck4.JPG

honda.JPG

honda1.JPG

Aw crap! Ain't it the way? Couldn't have happened BEFORE you got it painted, could it? :banghead:

Stuff happens. Crummy it was after paint, but I'll get over it. Going to see if i can get a tiger shark front out of it.

When I was looking for my tiger shark, there were a couple of companies coming out with a new product. Even the originator (forget the company name at the moment) was hinting at resuming production.

The only reason I was able to find an original was because the guy selling it really didn't know what he had, and even only had it labelled on Ebay as being just a regular front bumper fascia. He didn't have "tiger shark" anywhere in the ad copy. I only stumbled on it kind of by accident.

Starcraft is the original producer of it. They have started production again. Can get it through doubledmods

Bumper supposedly shipped. Headlights have been discontinued. Only options are $1200 radio flyer

So is it going to be painted green to go with your current car, or white to go with the other one you are looking at?

Who is the manufacturer of it? Starcraft?

It looks like Starcraft changed the design a little bit. The lip around the openings appears to be more pronounced than in the bumper fascia that I got. But maybe that is just from the perspective of the photos. :shrug01:

Current condition

Attachments

• IMG_85391.jpg
    IMG_85391.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,399
  • IMG_70501.jpg
    IMG_70501.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,376
  • IMG_43411.jpg
    IMG_43411.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,360
  • IMG_09511.jpg