• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

BRADENTON

C5Rick

OK, I've worked 11 days straight :eek:, and have to go 20 days to go :ack2:, but I'll be at:

Hooters005.jpg

Hooters20Flyer200820final.jpg

Might have to duck out early, have to be at work Sunday at 5:00 AM :D

/sigh another missed car show. If its not one thing its another on my car.

Im sure ill see you guys at the next event hopefully with a running car.

There were 14 Corvettes at the show and about 60+ cars.

7 Corvettes walked away with trophies :dancer01:

Yep the Lots were full of cars and a lot of Vettes. IndyC6 told me if I want to win I gotta have some stickers. Well Tim put some on for me and yes sir a trophy. Hear that Dick a trophy, not a shift knob :rofl1: get some stickers on that C4!
Meet a couple new people tonight, one was a guy with a great name, Rick with his Ron Fellow's Z
It was good seeing everyone tonight, I needed a night out :thumbsup:

C5Rickis now a believer

ci.pl
Well after weeks of hearing that my 07 Indy Pace car is just an atomic orange corvette with a bunch of "stickers" the real truth finally comes out.

I keep telling C5Rick he needs "stickers" and low and behold today he puts stickers on his Vette and a trophy is granted to him by the sticker god.

So what does he now say " I am ordering more "stickers", he is now a believer. Also Rickii Joe won a trohpy and yes he just put stickers on his car.

It's not the chrome, fancy engine dodas apparently it's "sticker" power!!

:hehehe: :dancer01: :crazy03:

what stickerd would ya'll suggest? I was thinking about maybe putting a giant park bench wing on the car instead. And curse those Hooters Chicas- I couldnt get one of them to come out and take some pictures with the cars. :thumbsdown:

I wouldnt be caught dead with one of thier stickers on my car. Or Juan McCain either.

But hey, turnout was great and the crew cleaned house trophy wise. Congrats to everyone!

explanation of sticker power

First of all the term sticker apply to decals, airbrush art, sewed on, plastic, metal or vinyl applications, as approved by the "sticker god". The stickers must not just match your Corvette and it's color combination, but the owner's personality, demeanor and physical attributes. Once all the above criteria have been considered and "stickers have been selected, then this choice must be approved by the "sticker god" in order to obtaIn true STICKER POWER. Now the application(s) may begin!

My car and stickers will be on the circle Saturday.

The following are examples of appropriately matched stickers:

(I have attempted to include pictures, key word attempt)

07corvette3.jpg

PS: if the pics are there you can see what matches a short "chubby" handsome and jolly individual.....me

Last edited:
Back