• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Sept 10th Road Rally To Benefir St Jude Childrens Hospital

als2052

Road Trip!
Saw this on other active forum:

Sept 10 **Road Rally to benefit St Jude Children’s Research Hospital **

Ok folks time to get out and drive those Corvettes. I am hosting a Road Rally to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This is NOT a race but rather a fun event to test your navigational skills, answer some questions and maybe collect a few things along the way.

This is a Rain or Shine event…Corvettes don’t melt!

Teams will consist of at least 2 people (driver and navigator)if you choose to bring a vehicle other than a Corvette you can bring as many as you like.

Cost is $30 per car all proceeds go to St Jude Children’s Hospital

We will be starting at Starbucks 2560 N McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater Fl 33761

Check in starting at 9am

First cars out at 10am after that every 2 minutes

Each team will need a Pen or pencil

End point will be at a local eating/drinking establishment

Registration payment can be made here:
https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPor...8&programId=51

Enter $30 for the amount and there is a place at the bottom to enter a message please add the following.
Your name and “For Road Rally”

If you prefer to send a check:
Personal checks made out to: St. Jude Children's Hospital and mailed to,

Robert Briggs
P.O. Box 17083
Clearwater Fl 33762
Please put Road Rally on the memo line of the check.

Road rally sounds like fun and it is in my area too. I will have to see if Michelle is working that day otherwise I will need a navigator.

I am planning on it. Not using the wife however, bringing my son. If the wife was my navigator, I would most likely need a good attorney afterwards. Either divorce or defense attorney.

Back