• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Lunch Cruise pics

98 softtail

Bug Killer
Here are a few pics from our lunch cruise today. Rob and Mary were there and they are much better at this than I am so I will leave the real show for those guys to post.

Joe B.

Last edited:
Good job Joe.
I didn't bother taking my camera because I know Mary & Rob will put on another great show, even with the peacocks.

Dem dare R some fancy kars ya gots dare. :dancer01:

Oh and it looked like a nice turn out too... :hehehe:

Thanks for sharing your pics. I think we should paint our cars like the chairs inside the mexican restaurant. :lmao: :thumbsup: Mark

mte.smiles said:
Thanks for sharing your pics. I think we should paint our cars like the chairs inside the mexican restaurant. :lmao: :thumbsup: Mark

Hey!!!! Stop that!! I'm ordering a dining room set just like them:rofl1:

DSC03449.JPG

The lost conquistidors. We're back.

Ninja Turtle stunt doubles...:rofl1: :rofl1: I never thought of that one.

All I know is effective immediately, it's DIET time for me!!!!

I know the spaniards were smaller and shorter than us (apparently) but this is rediculous!:NoNo: :lmao:

(*hint* Maybe I shouldn't have turned SIDEWAYS?:lmao: )

Well Gordon, we need to start eating turtle food like lettuce and fruit and stuff. If my belly keeps growing, I 'll be able to drive without my hands! It's time to watch the calories and go to the gym more.
Then we'll be so skinny we can tread water in a garden hose!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Great Time!

We had a great time for our first-ever Corvette outing in
our week-old Atomic Orange Z06....great afternoon!
Thanks to all for making us feel so welcome!
Great pix too!
Cheers - Steve & Carol

Hey Indy Dude, don't forget to see Classy's video on a different thread. It was a pleasure having the both of you join us. Mark

mte.smiles said:
Well Gordon, we need to start eating turtle food like lettuce and fruit and stuff. If my belly keeps growing, I 'll be able to drive without my hands! It's time to watch the calories and go to the gym more.
Then we'll be so skinny we can tread water in a garden hose!!!:lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Started today @ 245#:ack2:

Me, the wife and daughter all together.:thumbsup:

Don't think I'm gonna do all that well next saturday so I'll reserve that for my ""cheat day."

I'll be in the gym manana:thumbsup:

Hey Gordon, I'm going to have to wait til we get back from St. Augustine. We're going there to celebrate our anniversary and I don't think I can eat turtle food while on vacation. I do plan to lose 30 pounds by Christmas 07. Then I can tread water in a large water hose. :lmao: Mark

Mark,

holidays, special occasions, and such do not lend themselves well to diets and excercise. You can however, continue to party without trashing your diet and excercise program thorough these occasions.

I just eat "less damaging" and "less (period) food when I'm out like that. Walking and "other exercise" can take the place of a traditional workout :thumbsup: :rofl1:

Believe me, I'vev done this before. Once from 230 down to 195-200 for a martial arts competition, and once from 245 down to 165 for a SWAT team test.

If you need anything just let me know. I've got many "healthy" recipies that are good, easy to prepare and fun:thumbsup:

Gordon aka: Leonardo!

2Vettes said:
Gordon, 245 to 165 over what timeframe? That's some serious weight loss

Another typo!!!!!!damned fingers!!!

Should have been 205 to 165, about 40 #'s. Still a pretty decent weight loss. I did it over about 3 months with diet, a LOT of cardio (mostly 6 mile runs) and supplements (that I'd rethink if I were to do it again). I really needed to be light for the test which included among other things an obsticle course, severl mile run and a rop climb at the end.

Felt great but looked like hell. Everyone that knew me thought I had gotten sick:(

I felt great but thats just not my style. I fight and feel better at around 195-200 so thats my goal:thumbsup:

Shadow said:
Another typo!!!!!!damned fingers!!!

Should have been 205 to 165, about 40 #'s. Still a pretty decent weight loss. I did it over about 3 months with diet, a LOT of cardio (mostly 6 mile runs) and supplements (that I'd rethink if I were to do it again). I really needed to be light for the test which included among other things an obsticle course, severl mile run and a rop climb at the end.
Felt great but looked like hell. Everyone that knew me thought I had gotten sick:(
I felt great but thats just not my style. I fight and feel better at around 195-200 so thats my goal:thumbsup:
40 lbs in 3 months is very decent :yesnod:
It's amazing how the weight creeps back we you don't pay attention. :nonod:

Back