• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Modded my cell phone.

GS163

Grand Sport Junkie
Was at the mall today and saw a cover that was the right color, so I did what any normal Corvette owner would do, I modded my phone to match my car.:thumbsup:
Cell.JPG

Cell1.JPG

Did you change the ringtone to match the exhaust sound from your vette? :D

GS163 said:
Hmmmm, never thought about that, Wonder if I can download an engine revving ringtone.

I dunno, but I see an ad over in those google ads to the left every now and again that says "Corvette Ringtones". I have NO idea what that means, however... :shrug01:

Rich Z said:
Did you change the ringtone to match the exhaust sound from your vette? :D

Ivo had his C5R 427 as his ringer last I checked. Not sure how to do it. I would imagine it just has to be a certain file type.

GS163 said:
Was at the mall today and saw a cover that was the right color, so I did what any normal Corvette owner would do, I modded my phone to match my car.:thumbsup:

Do you have sneakers to match your car? I made these at NikeID.com to match my Z.

Back