• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rain today

A lot of wind and showers this weekend but only an eighth of an inch of rain. Cooled off nicely though. Have a great week!

Yeah, only registered 0.01" of rain here. Lots of wind today and barely climbing up into the 70s. Good day to be working outside, but that wood chipper will be blowing all kinds of dust all around in the wind.

Total rain for April, 2024 = 5.35 inches

Total rain for the year 2024 = 21.00 inches

Looks like 3 1/2 inches here last night. Lots of lightning too. The power flickered a few times but we never lost it for more than a few seconds.

Got a small amount of rain, only .55" but it seemed to come down all at once. Caught me with my pants down as I was out working with the tractor and I thought those few raindrops that came down was going to just go away like they did the last time a little sprinkle came through.

Back