• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Plasti dip but not.

Kap142

Maybe you guys can remember.........

Not too long ago on some Corvette forum I found a product listed that is similar to Plasti Dip. It is said to peel off if unliked and comes as a spray. Thought I might mess with a bit of interior coloring but even Plasti Dip comes in black, white and red. None of those colors appeal to me.

Do any of you guys remember such a post or know of a product like this?

I'm pretty conservative and don't really go for the extreme sorta stuff for "Peek" but would like to see what's available.:shrug01:

I have used plastidip, www.dipyourcar.com

Ben, where did you use it (assuming the Vette) and what did you think of the results? I have used the Plasti dip liquid on tool handles with good results but never on my Vette.

What I am thinking of doing is the wheel barrels to a semi flat black. The very few I have seen done look soooo clean against polished wheels. No brake dust and no dirt.:)

Here's a few pics of the polished Z16 wheels with the painted barrels. I love the result and the work was nothing.:thumbsup: Plasti-Dip has it's uses.

Attachments

• PB300018.jpg
    PB300018.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 74
  • PB300019.jpg
    PB300019.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 61
  • PB300020.jpg
    PB300020.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 68
Back