• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

My new reverse light addition

Cor66Vette

Photo link went kapuut - needed to be re submitted :shrug01:

Don't know if any of the guys would be interested in something like this, but check it out and PM me if you might be.

This is a projected image of the 50th AE emblem wired to illuminate when the car is put in reverse. The pictures were taken while fit-testing so you'll notice the reverse lights aren't lit.

One photo was taken with the garage lights on and the other taken with the garage lights off. It's not the easiest thing photographing a lighted image, for me at least, so excuse its quality. The image is a lot sharper than the photo depicts. Besides the 50th AE image, I have a couple of these lights in
C5 and C6 .

In any event, whether or not you're interested in one, and if you have a moment, let me know what you think of the look. I've never been much for modding, and this is kind of subtle, and I personally think it's pretty cool looking. Thanks.

DSC05909_zpsb3b71676.jpg

DSC05910_zps85b38b70.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly is a different idea that I never would have thought of. Almost looks laser sharp in the pics.

:thumbsup:

This is my DIY mount for the light. - as shown in my OP
DSC05915.jpg

Then I covered it with this- not sure if it'll be permanent
DSC05932.jpg

Comments please if you have a moment- Thanks:wavey:

Back