• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Spring Peepers already?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
The other night Connie and I were coming home from running some errands in town and sunset had already passed. I was rather surprised to hear spring peepers already belting out their love messages alongside the road in the wet areas. Seems rather strange to be hearing them this early in the season.

Later the next day, I took a walk down to where we have a low area where heavy rain will often form a temporary pond to see what was going on down there. Well, didn't see any peepers, but this little critter REALLY gave me a start! I got out of there, but quick!!

Attachments

• croc_frog.jpg
    croc_frog.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 79
Is that the never before seen Frogadile?
I have only read about them. What a rare find!
Did you cross breed them your self?
Do they taste like Chicken?:lmao:

SteveK said:
Is that the never before seen Frogadile?
I have only read about them. What a rare find!
Did you cross breed them your self?
Do they taste like Chicken?:lmao:
:lmao: :rofl1:

Thanks for the find, but we really do not need a frogadile. Just think about it, it jumps on or away from you while peeing, then turns around and bites you.

silverback said:
Thanks for the find, but we really do not need a frogadile. Just think about it, it jumps on or away from you while peeing, then turns around and bites you.
:lmao: Oh, I can feel the pain! :lmao:

Maybe they are vegetarians?:lmao:

A rare find!!!

I have seen many of these recently in Arizona. They will come out next Monday night January 8th to mate. They hate people from Ohio also!!!
They are as rare as these............

Last edited:
Rich Z said:
The other night Connie and I were coming home from running some errands in town and sunset had already passed. I was rather surprised to hear spring peepers already belting out their love messages alongside the road in the wet areas. Seems rather strange to be hearing them this early in the season.

Later the next day, I took a walk down to where we have a low area where heavy rain will often form a temporary pond to see what was going on down there. Well, didn't see any peepers, but this little critter REALLY gave me a start! I got out of there, but quick!!

An undercover spy has determined that this animal was intentionally bred at the University of Florida. Rumor has it that if you are wearing anything with an Ohio State logo on it that they will attack. Approach with caution! The only way to tame the beast is to wear blue & orange and make a chomping motion with your arms. If you see them attack an Ohio State fan, DO NOT intervene , your sympathy will be mistaken as a fake UF fan and you too will be attacked. Reporters say that they have not seen anything like this since Gremlin's. PS- Don't feed them after midnight.

Go Gators!!

SteveK said:
An undercover spy has determined that this animal was intentionally bred at the University of Florida. Rumor has it that if you are wearing anything with an Ohio State logo on it that they will attack. Approach with caution! The only way to tame the beast is to wear blue & orange and make a chomping motion with your arms. If you see them attack an Ohio State fan, DO NOT intervene , your sympathy will be mistaken as a fake UF fan and you too will be attacked. Reporters say that they have not seen anything like this since Gremlin's. PS- Don't feed them after midnight.
:reddevil:

Last edited:
Back