• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

first corvette wave today!

gauSZ06

I more than doubled the miles on the Z today...from 50 to 102. during that 52 miles cruise (lovin' every minute of it) I actually saw another 'vette! :crazy03:

A red, C5 'vert coming the other way...looking, waiting, yep, close enough, and just as I waved the other driver waved too!! felt good, drivin' the Z, with my museum delivery Z06 jacket on, waving to another 'vette owner. :dancer01:

save the wave! :wavey:

Yeah, on the way to Seffner on Sunday, only saw a few vettes. But they were on the other side, in oncoming traffic, of route 75, so I didn't see any waves, nor offered any of my own, as I doubt they would have been visible.

You know, there really AREN'T all that many vettes on the road, it seems. I wonder how many, all total, vette owners there are in Florida?

gauSZ06 said:
I more than doubled the miles on the Z today...from 50 to 102. during that 52 miles cruise (lovin' every minute of it) I actually saw another 'vette! :crazy03:

A red, C5 'vert coming the other way...looking, waiting, yep, close enough, and just as I waved the other driver waved too!! felt good, drivin' the Z, with my museum delivery Z06 jacket on, waving to another 'vette owner. :dancer01:

save the wave! :wavey:
Bro with a ride like that every 1 should :wavey:

Rich Z said:
Yeah, on the way to Seffner on Sunday, only saw a few vettes. But they were on the other side, in oncoming traffic, of route 75, so I didn't see any waves, nor offered any of my own, as I doubt they would have been visible.

You know, there really AREN'T all that many vettes on the road, it seems. I wonder how many, all total, vette owners there are in Florida?

I saw 5 on my way home from work this morning. And that's a 13 mile drive! Strangely enough, they were all on my side of the road. One had a PBA plate on it that read "I PAID". Another was a spiral gray with a plate that read "U TO SLOW".

I saw a few C4's and a C5 today, but they all ignored me.....:shrug01:
Oh, maybe it's because I was in my Sonata....

2Vettes said:
I saw a few C4's and a C5 today, but they all ignored me.....:shrug01:
Oh, maybe it's because I was in my Sonata....

Hmm, maybe we need some sort of SECRET Corvette hand wave.... One that will be recognized even while incognito in another type of vehicle...

Back