• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

K&N Cold Air

C5Rick

You can really feel the difference between the stock air box and the K&N Cold Air Kit.
Again thanks to Rob & Joe.
Rob, It must have rained over two inches in an hour here today and I had to drive home in it. First thing I did when I got home was to order the hood seal. :thumbsup:

C5Rick said:
You can really feel the difference between the stock air box and the K&N Cold Air Kit.
Again thanks to Rob & Joe.
Rob, It must have rained over two inches in an hour here today and I had to drive home in it. First thing I did when I got home was to order the hood seal. :thumbsup:

Did you check if it even got wet?But the seal will help.Your welcome.

Backyard Mechanic said:
Did you check if it even got wet?But the seal will help.Your welcome.
I left work at 3:30 and it's now 5:50 and it's still raining, though not as hard, and we still have plenty of lightning so I haven't opened the hood. I didn't feel any difference. Today, I was more concerned with the rivers I had to cross and splashing up from the bottom. In my short time here, this seemed like one of the worst summer down pours I've witnessed.
I'm amazed at how many people driving 4 wheel drives vechiles stop for water when the little car in front of them drove right on through:shrug01:

intake

Hi bro whats up? Glad you got your intake. Does the ECM reprogram itself or do you need a custom tune?:D

Carlos
It was recommended to get a tune after the exhaust and air induction system which I will probably get in a few weeks. For now, I haven't kicked up any codes.

Rick, I thought I mentioned this , or I ment to on saturday, you can get a 10' section of 5/8" auto/marine rubber wheatherstripping at Lowes for $7. That is enough to flush mount your taillamps and run a strip up front for a hood seal.

Joe B.

Back