• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Possible patchy frost here in north Florida

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Forecast is calling for the possibility of patchy frost here overnight. Low anywhere from 34 to 36, depending on which forecast I look at. Blah...

Connie and I ran some errands today, and it was in the low 50s. I remember a time when that didn't feel so cold and bitter to me.

Overnight low showed 35 degrees on my front porch. Haven't been around back of the garage to see if Connie's one remaining pepper plant kicked the bucket. I pulled the last two pepper's off of it last night for her.

49 here this AM. I needed a tripod for a mount and got this Celestron 8 to fool with tonite.

2efsyf5.jpg

The two thermometers I have on the porch measured lows of 31.1 and 32.4 degrees overnight, so it didn't get as cold here as I thought it might.

We are hoping we can get most of our citrus eaten before a seriously cold night sets in.

Back