• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The Eagles new album.....

I'll have to pick that up as well. I got to see them in Miami when they did their "Hell freezes over" tour. It was great!

Cat

It just makes me feel old. I remember going to a couple Saturday nite dances held at a Catholic Community Center to listen to a upcoming local band. Who would have thought the James Gang would make the big time and launch Joe Walsh.
For years if Walsh was playing in the area, Kent,OH, you knew He would make an appearance at JB's bar. Ah yea the old days.
Now I listen to Tool, who's lead singer is from the same area.

Youtube has had a video of "how long" up for about a month. I copied the video as well as the audio, and I've been playing it all along. If the other songs are as good as this one, it should be a good album.
Andy

Andy..

I picked it up today.. You can only get it at Walmart, and the Eagles are putting it out under their own label....
20 songs..2 disc..$11.88..:thumbsup:

Andy..

I picked it up today.. You can only get it at Walmart, and the Eagles are putting it out under their own label....
20 songs..2 disc..$11.88..:thumbsup:
OK..........after your speakers fail (:hehehe:) let us know how the other songs stack up!
Andy :wavey:

One of my favorite groups of all time. Thanks for letting us know. I was not aware they were recording new songs. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Haven't got to go shopping yet, why so cheap??

I understand the eagles produced it under their own recording label,and then hooked up with Walmart to be the only store to sell it. I guess this is a win for Walmart, the Eagles, and the consumer..It really is good...:thumbsup:

I would not be surprised if this was not one of the biggest selling albums to come along in awhile...

I understand the eagles produced it under their own recording label,and then hooked up with Walmart to be the only store to sell it. I guess this is a win for Walmart, the Eagles, and the consumer..It really is good...:thumbsup:

Thanks! It's a great price and I'll be lookin' for it :yesnod:

Back