• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WTB C5

Drew47000000

C5 Coupe 2000-2002
Less than 70,000 miles
Only great condition and well maintained Corvettes (records are a bonus)
Close to Central Florida
No salvage/rebuilt title
No smoked in interior
Must have clean title and carfax report
Email me pictures and details if your For Sale vette meets this criteria to Andrew.Gaffka@gmail.com

Thanks and Happy New Year!!
Andrew

Depends on the car. The big factors that determine how much I will spend on a given car are the; Year, Mileage, Condition, Options, Carfax. If anyone would like to shoot a proposal by please address the following. Thanks and have a great evening!:dancer01:

I got a "page not found" error. Feel free to contact me by telephone at (386)214-3728 or send me your contact number. Today's my day off

Thanks for keeping me in mind. Nice looking vette too, however im trying to avoid pewter becuase the Mustang GT im replaceing it with was the same color. Id really like a nice Torch red, or Electron blue, but am still open to other colors. Thanks again guys!

Does anyone have any other ideas where I could pick up a nice vette other than Autotrader, Cars.com, Ebaymotors, the local newspapers, and Craigslist.org? I've also looked at the local dealers but they typically want quite a bit.
Thanks in advance!

What are you looking to pay? You may want to discuss with people whether your expectations are realistic or not.

Well ,Junkie has my 03 on consignment.It's probably the best built 03 that came off the line.Every major part was hand picked and it is one of a kind.Pretty much perfect ,click on his site www.FrontierMotors.biz and read all the info.Also the price is right.If it's not sold by May 1st it'll go into long term storage (LONG TERM) and wait for my great great grand kids.

Well ,Junkie has my 03 on consignment.It's probably the best built 03 that came off the line.Every major part was hand picked and it is one of a kind.Pretty much perfect ,click on his site www.FrontierMotors.biz and read all the info.Also the price is right.If it's not sold by May 1st it'll go into long term storage (LONG TERM) and wait for my great great grand kids.

Img163.jpg

Img172.jpg

http://www.frontiermotors.biz/products.html

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Jim havent yet seen that page! Hopefully some of these are in the central FL region! :)

Wow, I've gotta say those were probably the highest priced vettes I've seen yet.. :crazy03: Probably the most well kept too though!

Back