• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Dad's Day Car Show

CREWZIN

Car show today in Saint Petersburg at Dolphin Village. Thought you'd might like to see some of the cars and Vettes at the show.

DaulphinVillage020.jpg

DaulphinVillage006.jpg

DaulphinVillage005.jpg

DaulphinVillage009.jpg

DaulphinVillage011.jpg

DaulphinVillage012.jpg

DaulphinVillage013.jpg

DaulphinVillage014.jpg

DaulphinVillage017.jpg

Yeah..... I feel like I am living in a Corvette wasteland up here in Tallahassee. :mah:

86DSOMVERT said:
Yeah I was going to go to that one, but yard work owned me over the weekend. How many turned out?

Not as many as they would have liked. I'd say somewhere around 50 cars and trucks.

Couple more pics....

My Best of Show Dolphin Trophy
DaulphinVillage021.jpg

Couple of the locals who gave out free drink tickets to a local eatery.
DaulphinVillage017.jpg

CREWZIN said:
Not as many as they would have liked. I'd say somewhere around 50 cars and trucks.

Couple more pics....

My Best of Show Dolphin Trophy
DaulphinVillage021.jpg

Couple of the locals who gave out free drink tickets to a local eatery.
DaulphinVillage017.jpg
Nice lOOkin Babes :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the pics...:thumbsup:

And i spent the day installing a power steering pump and control valve on my Vert.:banghead:

Then i had to put a coat of Zaino on her tonight. Oh, i wish i lived the pampered life of my Vettes.:hehehe:

Jack

I love seeing car show pictures and going to the shows. Seeing beautiful girls is always nice too.

Back