• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cruise to Ft. Lauderdale Hooters 03/27/2010

1Bad'66

I know this is short notice, but there is going to be another monthly lunch/get together @ the Ft. Lauderdale Hooters @ 6345 North Andrews Drive this Saturday the 27th.

The meet-n-greet runs from 11:30-2:00 and then we take a nice spirited run to drive down Las Olas and then down A1A along the beach.

This is a great time! All are invited!

I WILL BE LEAVING FROM THE NAPLES AREA AROUND 10AM...if interested we will be meeting @ the Cracker Barrel rest on CR951 (Collier Blvd) near the entrance to I-75--meeting around 0945 or so...

See ya there!

NastyZO6...

I am north of you. Had I known earlier would have planned for...let us know when it happens again...

I will do. I appologize for the short notice...it is a good time. I'll give plenty of notice next time. :banghead:

Back